Lanterna™ is a patent-pending cosmeceutical formulation containing 3% deoxyArbutin (Tetrahydropyranyloxy Phenol).
deoxyArbutin is a patented cosmetic ingredient clinically proven to improve the appearance of skin pigmentation. With continued use, skin tone appears more even, brightened, and age spots, freckles, and other skin imperfections are less noticeable. deoxyArbutin has been extensively studied for both safety and efficacy and can be used on all skin types.
- Safe and effective on all skin tones
- Clinically proven to provide a 30% or more reduction in the appearance of age spots and skin discoloration.*
- Clinically proven to provide a significant improvement in the appearance of tanned skin, unlike the leading prescription product for skin discoloration**
- 10x more effective than the leading prescription product.***
- 100% of women tested noticed a significant improvement in skin brightness, evenness and overall skin tone.*
* Based on a 12 week clinical trial of 50 panelists, dosed once daily with a formulation containing 1% deoxyArbutin. ** Based on a 5 week clinical trial of 25 panelists, dosed once daily 3x per week with a formulation containing 1% deoxyArbutin. Tanning induced by UV irradiation prior to study. *** Based on in vitro laboratory tests. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent, cure or treat any disease. This image is a dramatization of the effects. Individual results may vary.